This recipe makes 4 servings Serve this quick and easy recipe with sautéed greens, such as spinach or kale.
- ⅓ cup (75 mL) sesame seeds
- 4 tsp (18 mL) all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp (2 mL) salt
- ½ tsp (2 mL) cayenne pepper
- ¼ tsp (1 mL) black pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) butter
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil
- In blender or food processor, blend together sesame seeds, flour, salt, cayenne pepper and black pepper until fine yet some whole seeds remain. Transfer to shallow dish.
- Between plastic wrap, pound chicken to ½-inch (1 cm) thickness. Press into sesame seed mixture, turning and patting to coat.
- In large skillet, heat butter and oil over medium heat; cook chicken, turning once, until no longer pink inside, 12 to 14 minutes.
- Source : Canadian Living Magazine: September 2011