Creamy Crab and Red Pepper Spread
18 servings, 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) spread and 6 crackers (20 g) each
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced, divided
- 1 tub (250 g) Philadelphia Light Cream Cheese Spread
- 1 can (120 g) chunk crabmeat, drained
- ½ cup shredded Cracker Barrel Light Old Cheddar Cheese
- ½ cup finely chopped red peppers
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- RESERVE 2 Tbsp. onions. Combine remaining onions with all remaining ingredients except crackers.
- REFRIGERATE 1 hour.
- TOP with reserved onions. Serve with crackers.