Easy Chicken and Broccoli Divan
Prep Time: 10 min Cook Time: 25 min Serves: 4 people
- 3 cups (750 mL) hot cooked broccoli florets
- 2 cups (500 mL) cubed, cooked, skinless chicken breast
- 1 can (284 mL) CAMPBELL'S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Broccoli Soup or Mushroom soup
- ⅓ cup (75 mL) 1% milk
- ½ cup (125 mL) shredded light Cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) dry bread crumbs
- 1 tsp (5 mL) butter or margarine, melted
- Arrange broccoli and chicken in 1.5 qt (1.5 L) baking dish.
- Pour mixture of soup and milk over broccoli and chicken. Sprinkle with cheese. Top with mixture of bread crumbs and butter.
- Bake at 425°F (220°C) until heated through - about 25 mi
- Option Serve with tricolor fusilli pasta (3 c uncooked) if like more sauce use more canned soup
- Option Add ½ t curry pwd, 1 tsp lemon juice