- 1 cup finely chopped Onion
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- ½ cup chopped Celery
- 4 teaspoons Curry Powder
- 1¼ teaspoons Tumeric
- 1¼ teaspoons Coriander
- 4 cups Chicken Stock
- 1 can Coconut Milk
- 2 cups Whipping Cream
- 1 chopped Apple
- ½ cup plumped Raisins (soak in water)
- ½ cup shredded, unsweetened Coconut
- 1 can mango, drained and chopped
- 1 can apricots, drained and chopped
- (Save juice from both cans)
- 2 T Corn Starch
- Saute onion in butter until soft. Add celery and saute. Add spices. Mix well. Add stock and coconut milk. Stir to blend.
- Add apples, raisins and coconut, cook until apples begin to soften.
- Add mango and apricots and cook further until all fruit begins to soften. Add cream and heat again. Mix juice from mango and apricots with corn starch and add to soup. Cook until thickened.