Asian Grilled Bok Choy
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Tamari
- 2 tsp (10 mL) olive oil
- 1 tsp (5 mL) lemon juice
- 1 tsp (5 mL) minced fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¼ tsp (1 mL) sesame oil
- pinch hot pepper flakes
- 4 large heads Shanghai bok choy, (about 500 g), halved lengthwise
- In large bowl, whisk together vinegar, tamari, oil, lemon juice, ginger, garlic, sesame oil and hot pepper flakes. Add bok choy and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate, tossing once, for 1 hour.
- Place on greased grill over medium heat; close lid and grill, turning once, until tender-crisp, about 4 minutes.