Grilled Parmesan Sweet Corn
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) butter, melted
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil
- ½ tsp (2 mL) smoked or sweet paprika
- pinch salt
- 6 corncobs, husked
- ½ cup (125 mL) grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) chopped fresh parsley
- In small bowl, stir together butter, oil, paprika and salt. Set aside.
- Place corncobs on greased grill over medium-high heat; close lid and grill, turning occasionally, for 8 minutes. Brush corncobs with some of the butter mixture; grill, turning and brushing with remaining butter mixture, until grill-marked and tender, about 12 minutes. Sprinkle with Parmesan and parsley.