Sausage and Egg Bake
- 300 g pork sausages, (such as hot or mild Italian, or breakfast), casings removed
- 1 onion, chopped
- ⅔ cup (150 mL) all-purpose flour
- ¼ tsp (1 mL) each salt and pepper
- 3 eggs
- ⅔ cup (150 mL) milk
- ¼ cup (60 mL) chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) butter
- In nonstick skillet over medium heat, cook sausage and onion, breaking up with spoon, until sausage is no longer pink, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, whisk together flour, salt and pepper. Whisk eggs with milk; whisk into flour mixture until smooth. Stir in sausage mixture and parsley.
- Generously grease 8-inch (2 L) square baking dish with butter; scrape in egg mixture. Bake in 375 F (190 C) oven until golden and toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean, about 25 minutes.?