Tuna and Potato Salad with Lemon-Caper Dressing
- Lemon-Caper Dressing:
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) lemon juice
- 4 tsp (18 mL) chopped drained capers
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) grainy mustard
- 2 tsp (10 mL) liquid honey
- ½ tsp (2 mL) each salt and pepper
- ⅓ cup (75 mL) olive oil
- 690 g mini red-skinned potatoes
- 8 cups (2 L) sliced or torn Little Gem or romaine lettuce
- 150 g oil-packed solid light albacore tuna, drained and broken in chunks
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded radicchio
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced
- Lemon-Caper Dressing: In small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, capers, mustard, honey, salt and pepper. Slowly whisk in oil. Set aside.
- Salad: In large saucepan of boiling salted water, cook potatoes until fork-tender, about 10 minutes. Drain and let cool for 10 minutes. Cut in half.
- In large bowl, gently toss together potatoes, lettuce, tuna, radicchio, shallots and dressing.