Emily's Straw Rasp Rhu Crisp
- ⅓ cup white sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- ½ c maple syrup
- 3 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 4 cups diced rhubarb
- 1c raspberries
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- ⅔ cup packed brown sugar
- ¾ cup butter
- 1 cup rolled oats
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, mix white sugar, 3 tablespoons flour, strawberries, and rhubarb, raspberries Then mix in syrup. Place the mixture in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Mix 1½ cups flour, brown sugar, butter, and oats until crumbly. You may want to use a pastry blender for this. Crumble on top of the rhubarb and strawberry mixture.
- Bake 45 minutes in the preheated oven, or until crisp and lightly browned.