Cherry tomato, Cucumber and Bean salad
- ⅔ c cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, sliced
- 90g baby green beans, trimmed
- Sugar snap peas
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped dill
- 1 avocado, peeled, stone removed, sliced
- salt and pepper
- Place the tomato and cucumber in a large bowl.
- Cook beans, peas in a saucepan of boiling water for 2-3 minutes or until bright green and crisp. Drain again and refresh in iced water. Drain and set aside.
- To make the dressing, combine olive oil, lemon juice and dill. Whisk.
- To serve, add beans and avocado to tomato mixture. Season with salt and cracked black pepper. Drizzle with dressing and gently toss to combine. Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve.