- 3 cups pitted dates (about 60)
- 1tbsp frozen orange juice concentrate
- 70 or more pecan halves , toasted
- 1½ cup dark chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons coconut or vegetable oil
- Himalayan pink salt (optional)
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper. (If dates are dry, place in large microwaveable bowl; cover with water and microwave on high until softened, 1 to 2 minutes. Drain and pat dry.)
- In food processor, pulse dates and orange juice until mixture forms ball. Shape by about 1 tsp into balls; arrange on prepared pan. Press 2 pecan halves into each, flattening balls. Freeze until firm, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in heatproof bowl set over saucepan of gently simmering water, melt chocolate chips until smooth. Remove from heat; whisk in coconut oil.
- Using 2 forks, dip each candy in chocolate, letting excess drip back into bowl. Return candies to pan; sprinkle with Himalayan salt (if using). Refrigerate until set, about 30 minutes.