- • Tear the leaves from a bunch of washed and dried kale into bite-size pieces.
- • Toss with a thin drizzle of extra-virgin olive oil (a couple of teaspoons will do) and massage lightly into the leaves.
- • Sprinkle with a pinch of salt, tossing to distribute. Or leave out the salt and add the seasoning of your choice, such as curry powder, smoked paprika, or whatever you have on hand.
- • Arrange leaves in a single layer on two large baking sheets.
- • Bake at 350°F (180°C), switching baking sheets halfway through, until crispy and dark green (not brown), 12 to 15 minutes.
- • Let cool slightly and dig in.