Serves: 12 pieces
- 2-1/2 cups (625 mL) HERSHEY'S CHIPITS Pure Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- ¾ cup (175 mL) each chopped dried apricots and cranberries
- ¾ cup (175 mL) chopped pistachios
- ½ cup (125 mL) HERSHEY'S CHIPITS White Chocolate Chips
- In heatproof bowl set over saucepan of hot (not boiling) water, melt semisweet chocolate chips, stirring until smooth. Remove from heat. Stir in ½?cup each of the apricots, cranberries and pistachios.
- Scrape onto foil-lined rimmed baking sheet. With rubber spatula, spread to ½-inch (1?cm) thickness. Sprinkle with remaining apricots, cranberries and pistachios, pressing lightly to adhere.
- In separate heatproof bowl set over hot (not boiling) water, melt white chocolate chips; drizzle over bark. Refrigerate until firm, about 45?minutes. Cut into shards. (Make-ahead: Refrigerate in airtight container for up to 1 week.)
- Tip from the Test Kitchen: Use a piping bag to create an even drizzle on the bark.