- 454 g ground chicken
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ⅔ cup finely chopped cilantro
- 2 shallots, minced
- 1 tsp minced red chili
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- ¼ tsp coarse sea salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp canola, grape-seed or safflower oil
- Straight from the grill, these burgers are so incredibly good, you won’t need a bun! Enjoy with the Chatelaine Kitchen’s delicious Bok Choy Salad.
- Mix chicken with garlic, cilantro, shallots, chili, fish sauce, salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Shape into 4 burgers, each about ¾ in. thick. Press a shallow depression in centre of each to help keep their shape while cooking.
- Oil grill pan and set over medium. Brush each burger on both sides with oil. Cook burgers about 8 min. Flip burgers and continue cooking until firm, about 5 more min.